Sports ETA’s Symposium from May 2-5 is the perfect opportunity to show off your Playeasy profile to potential partners. We gathered some of our tips for before, during, and after the Symposium to ensure you have the best possible experience. Let’s show Event Organizers why your Destination is a solid choice 👏 Here are our top tips –
It’s Almost Game Time – Before the Symposium
Before you leave, there are a few actions to take to ensure you’re in the best position to market your Destination. After registering and setting your appointment calendar, research the Event Organizers you will be meeting with on Playeasy. Check out their venues, events, RFPs and economic impact dashboard on their profile. Next, be sure your Destination’s Playeasy profile is up to date and fully enhanced. This will be your interactive tool at the Symposium to pitch yourself and allow new connections to instantly view your content and follow you. Below are our top tips to get ready before you go –
Download the Playeasy App
- The Playeasy Mobile App is your quarterback leading your team into the big game. The first thing you need to know is you can share your profile with the tap of a button. With the app, you have a custom QR code that links directly to your profile for Event Organizers to follow you, like your events, and keep the connection going.
- During your conversations, pull up your profile on the app to display your venues, events and posts on the go. Encourage users to follow you on the app. Going forward, this means they will get alerted on your posts and events added to Playeasy.
- The Playeasy app is now live in Apple’s App Store & the Google Play Store 🎉 Download today and dig into how your profile looks on mobile.
Learn more about our Mobile App.
Showcase Your Destination Profile in Your 1×1 Meetings
- For the Symposium, it’s best to have your venues updated and photos & logos uploaded so you can show potential partners all you have to offer in one place.
- Ensure your Venue profiles are up to date and accurate to get the most hot leads as possible and accurately represent your venue inventory. The more information you enter about your Venues, the more targeted your leads are on Playeasy.
- Add as many images to your profile or Marketed Events as you’d like to stand out and give viewers the best understanding of who you are. Images can be up to 2MB. If you need assistance with file size or dimensions, reach out to the Playeasy team and we can adjust sizing.
Learn how to complete your facility profile.
Learn how to update your new dashboard.
Enhance your Event Portfolio
- On your profile, you have access to your Event Portfolio. This is your place to highlight all past and future events your destination has hosted. Marketing your past and upcoming events gives Event Organizers an idea of what your Destination is capable of hosting.
- For the Symposium, this is a perfect page to show off during conversations with new connections.
Build Brand Awareness & Tell Your Story
- By posting on Playeasy, you are directly reaching your target audience with ease on the largest digital network in sports tourism.
- Before the Symposium, get a post or two out there to the Playeasy newsfeed, whether it be news regarding your Destination or sharing that your Destination will be attending the Symposium. It’s always a good idea to keep your brand top of mind, especially leading up to large conferences like this one
Time for Kickoff – During the Symposium
Now that you’re all set up, it’s go time. During the Symposium, bring up your Venue Marketplace in your meetings to show off all you have to offer. Throughout the event, open the Playeasy app, head to your profile, and tap the ‘share’ button on the top right next to the ‘follow’ + icon. This will pull up your own personal QR code and will bring attendees directly to your Playeasy profile in the app, or in their internet browser if they haven’t downloaded yet. Next, make sure they hit that + button to follow you on Playeasy. This will easily keep them in touch with you once the event is over.
After the Buzzer – After the Symposium
When you return, we recommend following up with your new connections and contacts from your meetings. You can message these contacts directly on Playeasy to continue the conversation. Also, post on Playeasy and your socials to share about your experience and keep your brand top of mind. Any connections that followed you will get alerted with your posts going forward. Follow back your new followers to strengthen those connections.
We hope to see you there!
We hope to see you in Fort Worth for the Sports ETA Symposium from May 2-5th, 2022.
If you haven’t registered yet, you can do so here! While appointment scheduling has closed, you can still take advantage of the Symposium with the Playeasy App. Be sure to utilize the Playeasy App as a marketing & connection tool during the 4+ hours of open marketplace time throughout the week and during evening networking sessions.
See you in Texas 🤠
Thank you for your reading. Join the conversation by posting a comment.