Sports ETA’s Symposium from May 2-5 is the perfect opportunity to show off your Playeasy profile to potential partners. We gathered some of our tips for before, during, and after the Symposium to ensure you have the best possible experience. Here are our top tips –
It’s Almost Game Time – Before the Symposium
Before you leave, there are a few actions you can take to ensure you’re in the best position to market your organization. After registering, and setting your appointment calendar, research the Destinations you will be meeting with on Playeasy. Check out their venues, past events they’ve hosted, and all they have to offer. Next, be sure your organization’s Playeasy profile is up to date and fully enhanced. This will be your interactive tool at the Symposium to pitch all that you do and allow new connections to instantly view your content and follow you. Below are our top tips to get ready before you go –
Download The Playeasy App
- The Playeasy Mobile App is your quarterback leading your team into the big game. The first thing you need to know is you can share your profile with the tap of a button. With the app, you have a custom QR code that links directly to your profile for Destinations to follow you, like your events, and keep the connection going.
- During your conversations, pull up your profile on the app to display your venues, events and posts on the go. Encourage users to follow you on the app. Going forward, this means they will get alerted on your posts and events added to Playeasy.
- The Playeasy app is now live in Apple’s App Store & the Google Play Store! Download today to level up your game.
Invite your team members
- You get to decide who you want to have access to Playeasy from your team. You can add or take off as many managers as you’d like. Also, each team member will have an individual login, so there is no need to share login information.
- For the Symposium, we recommend adding whichever team members will be attending with you. This way, they can showcase your organization’s profile themselves. They will also be listed as a contact on your page, so any new connections from the Symposium can directly message them following the event.
Build your Event Portfolio
- Playeasy provides a dynamic Event Portfolio on your profile to show off past and upcoming events. This is located in the Events tab on your profile and is grouped by past and upcoming events. Use the Event Portfolio to build credibility and interest with Destinations and view event performance data. Learn more here.
- The Symposium is the perfect time to show Destinations your Event Portfolio to provide a comprehensive list of your successes and future endeavors. Think of this as a well-curated, interactive event resume.
Add your photos and logos
- Add as many images to your profile or Marketed Events as you’d like to stand out and give viewers the best understanding of who and what your organization does. Images can be up to 2MB. If you need assistance with file size or dimensions, simply reach out to the Playeasy team and we will make sure to adjust it to get it uploaded.
- For the Symposium, photos and logos are a huge factor in making your profile attractive to viewers.
Time for Kickoff – During the Symposium
Now that you’re all set up, it’s go time. Throughout the event, open the Playeasy app, head to your profile, and tap the ‘share’ button on the top right next to the ‘follow’ + icon. This will pull up your own personal QR code and will bring attendees directly to your Playeasy profile in the app, or in their internet browser if they haven’t downloaded yet. Next, make sure they hit that + button to follow you on Playeasy. This will easily keep them in touch with you once the event is over.
After the Buzzer – After the Symposium
When you return, we recommend following up with your new connections and contacts from your meetings. You can message these contacts directly on Playeasy to continue the conversation. Also, post on Playeasy and your socials to share about your experience and keep your brand top of mind.
We hope to see you there!
If you haven’t registered yet, you can do so here! While appointment scheduling has closed, you can still take advantage of the Symposium with the Playeasy App. Be sure to utilize the Playeasy App as a marketing & connection tool during the 4+ hours of open marketplace time throughout the week and during evening networking sessions.
See you in Texas 🤠