Playeasy empowers Sports Destinations, Facilities, and Event Organizers to directly embed their Playeasy sports events, local businesses, facilities, or posts directly to their own websites to grow their digital exposure without the work. Simply upload your content to Playeasy, connect an RSS feed on your website, and watch your content automatically appear!
What is an RSS feed?
An RSS feed is a type of web feed that allows websites to receive regular, automatic updates from a second website or blog. RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary. RSS feeds standardize web content into a universal format (XML). Because of this standardized format, an RSS feed is the most universal way to connect content from one website to another.
Check out these users with their Playeasy events live on their websites!
What are the benefits of an RSS feed?
- Save time. Only upload your events in one place & watch them appear on your website & Playeasy.
- Maximize your exposure. Showcase your event pages in multiple places, meaning more views to grow your events.
- Access real-time analytics on Playeasy. Track the views you’re receiving on your event pages from your website, Google searches, and directly from Playeasy with Playeasy’s analytics.
How do I get started?
Once you add your personalized Playeasy RSS feed to your website, it will constantly stay up to date with any changes that you make on Playeasy, so there is no need to update information in multiple locations. To get started:
- Navigate to the public view of your Playeasy Profile
- Select either the ‘Facilities’, ‘Upcoming Events’, ‘Places to Eat, Stay & Play’ or ‘Posts’ tabs
- Add ‘/feed’ to the end of the URL
- Depending on your Web Host, you will either need to copy & paste the URL or copy & paste the ‘XML’ file generated from Playeasy.
Are there any other ways to connect my profile to my website?
Yes! There are several ways to connect your Playeasy profile to your website. Check out some examples below:
Visit Franklin has a button on their website that links to their profile (Check it out here).
Discover Puerto Rico created a custom footer to link to their profile (Check it out here).
We’re here to help! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.