Conference season is here! These events are the perfect opportunity to show off your Playeasy profile to potential partners. As you run your events & gear up for conferences, Playeasy has released major updates across the platform to enhance your experience & grow your organization. We laid them out here to let you know what’s here & how to take advantage of it all.
It’s Almost Game Time – Before the Conference
Before you leave, there are a few actions you can take to ensure you’re in the best position to market your organization. After registering and setting your appointment calendar, research the Destinations you will be meeting with on Playeasy. Check out their facilities, past events they’ve hosted, and all they have to offer. Next, be sure your organization’s Playeasy profile is up to date and fully enhanced. This will be your interactive tool at the conference to pitch all that you do and allow new connections to instantly view your content and follow you. Below are our top tips to get ready before you go –
Download The Playeasy App
- The Playeasy Mobile App is your quarterback leading your team into the big game. The first thing you need to know is you can share your profile with the tap of a button. With the app, you have a custom QR code that links directly to your profile for Destinations to follow you, like your events, and keep the connection going.
- During your conversations, pull up your profile on the app to display your events and posts on the go. Encourage users to follow you on the app. Going forward, this means they will get alerted on your posts and events added to Playeasy.
- The Playeasy app is now live in Apple’s App Store & the Google Play Store! Download today to level up your game.
Invite your team members
- You get to decide who you want to have access to Playeasy from your team. You can add or take off as many managers as you’d like. Also, each team member will have an individual login, so there is no need to share login information.
- For conferences, we recommend adding whichever team members will be attending with you. This way, they can showcase your organization’s profile themselves. They will also be listed as a contact on your page, so any new connections from conferences can directly message them following the event.
Build your Event Marketplace
- Playeasy provides a custom Event Marketplace on your profile to show off upcoming and past events. These are located in the Upcoming Events and Event History tabs on your profile. Use the Event Portfolio to build credibility and interest with Destinations and grow your digital presence on Playeasy and search engines. Learn more here.
- All Playeasy pages, including Event pages, are optimized to appear higher in Google searches, meaning you’ll get found organically outside of the platform, too.
- Conferences are the perfect time to show Destinations your Events to provide a comprehensive list of your successes and future endeavors. Think of this as a well-curated, interactive event resume.
Add your photos and logos
- Add as many images to your profile or Marketed Events as you’d like to stand out and give viewers the best understanding of who and what your organization does. Images can be up to 2MB. If you need assistance with file size or dimensions, simply reach out to the Playeasy team and we will make sure to adjust it to get it uploaded.
- For conferences, photos and logos are a huge factor in making your profile attractive to viewers.
Time for Kickoff – During the Conference
Now that you’re all set up, it’s go time. Throughout the event, open the Playeasy app, head to your profile, and tap the ‘share’ button on the top right next to the ‘follow’ + icon. This will pull up your own personal QR code and will bring attendees directly to your Playeasy profile in the app, or in their internet browser if they haven’t downloaded yet. Next, make sure they hit that + button to follow you on Playeasy. This will easily keep them in touch with you once the event is over.
After the Buzzer – After the Conference
When you return, we recommend following up with your new connections and contacts from your meetings. You can message these contacts directly on Playeasy to continue the conversation. Also, post on Playeasy and your socials to share about your experience and keep your brand top of mind.
Stay in Touch
We hope to see you at a conference this year! We are thrilled for you to experience the new platform & utilize its features during your conferences. Be sure to utilize the Playeasy App & your profile as a marketing & connection tool during open marketplace time, networking sessions & 1×1 meetings. If you need any assistance on Playeasy’s new product features, contact us here.