Conference season is here! These events are the perfect opportunity to show off your Playeasy profile to potential partners in-person. Across our recent product launches, our goal has been to increase efficiencies & give you the tools to showcase your brand in new ways. We gathered some of our tips for before, during & after your conferences to ensure you have the best possible experience. You can take the following quick actions to grow your brand on Playeasy & beyond. The best part is this content will never leave your profile – once it’s added, you’ll be all set to showcase your Destination with Google-optimized, evergreen Playeasy profiles that will continually drive traffic.
Let’s show Event Organizers why your Destination is the perfect host 👏 Here are our top tips –
It’s Almost Game Time – Before the Conference
Before you leave, there are a few actions to take to ensure you’re in the best position to market your Destination. After registering & setting your appointment calendar, research the Event Organizers you will be meeting with on Playeasy. Check out their events, RFPs & economic impact dashboard on their profile. Next, be sure your Destination’s Playeasy profile is up to date & fully enhanced. This will be your interactive tool at the Symposium to pitch yourself & allow new connections to instantly view your content & follow you. Plus, the more content you add, the higher up you appear in Playeasy’s Marketplaces. This means more views for your Destination and a better chance at appearing in Playeasy’s new Activity Leaderboard.
Below are our top tips to get ready before you go –
1. Update your Profile
Upload your Local Businesses
- Add your Local Businesses to Playeasy to give your visitors the tools & promotions to plan their trip from kickoff to post-game.
- Anytime you market an event on Playeasy or get tagged on one by an Event Organizer, your Local Businesses get added to these pages.
- Add any event-specific hotel specials & business discounts & track engagement to let your Event Organizers know how you grow their events.
Market your Events
- On your profile, your custom-branded Event Marketplace acts as your own sports event calendar on Playeasy. This is your place to highlight all upcoming events your Destination is hosting. Marketing your events gives Event Organizers an idea of what your Destination is capable of hosting & helps enhance your events to bring you more dollars.
- Upcoming events with ticket or registration links will also be added to our global Event Marketplace for you to gain more eyes & grow your event revenue. This is one of the top ways to get noticed both inside the platform & across the internet. Playeasy’s Leaderboard typically features profiles actively marketing events.
- For conferences, this is a perfect tool to show off during conversations with new connections.
Update your Facilities
- Ensure your Facility profiles are accurate to get the most hot leads as possible & accurately represent your facility inventory during meetings. The more information you enter about your Facilities, the more targeted your leads are on Playeasy.
- Your leads are matched to you based on your location & Facilities. First, we recommend ensuring your ‘Sports’ & ‘Spaces’ are updated to maximize your leads. You can find these sections on the ‘Home’ tab on the Admin view of your Facility profiles.
- Add additional photos, YouTube video, or Threshold360 virtual tours to give the best impression of your Facilities in meetings.
Add Photos & Contact Info
- Add unlimited photos to your Destination profile, Facilities & Events to best market your offerings.
- Also, add your contact information to your user profile including your headline, phone number & headshot so new prospects know who to connect with on your team.
Build Brand Awareness & Tell Your Story
- By posting on Playeasy, you are directly reaching your target audience with ease on the largest digital network in sports tourism. Destinations posting on Playeasy are receiving more profile views, meaning more visibility for you.
- Before the Symposium, get a post or two out there to the Playeasy newsfeed, whether it be news regarding your Destination or sharing that your Destination will be attending an upcoming conference. It’s always a good idea to keep your brand top of mind, especially leading up to large conferences.
2. Respond to your Hot Leads
- With Playeasy’s enhanced RFP matchmaking system, Event Organizers are now awaiting a response from Destinations in their dashboard. Before you leave for conferences, be sure to clean up your Lead Management Dashboard by categorizing your leads.
- Select ‘Interested’ or ‘Pass On’ for all of your leads to notify the Event Organizer & sort your dashboard tabs.
- Responding to RFPs creates secure group messages on Playeasy for you to invite your team members & share documents with the Event Organizer. Respond to your messages & reach out to new contacts on Playeasy prior to conferences to start new connections early.
3. Download your Custom QR Code
All of your Playeasy profiles have a custom shareable QR code that scans right to your content. Open this up by heading to your Destination profile. Under ‘Quick Links’ on the right, click ‘View QR Code Card’. This image pulls from your profile’s header image & logo. Feel free to update those if you’d like to change your QR Code Card. Click ‘Download’ to save this image & print it to display at conferences. We recommend printing out your QR Code for your Destination & any facilities or events you’d like to promote.
4. Download the Playeasy App
- The Playeasy Mobile App is your quarterback leading your team into the big game. The first thing you need to know is you can share your profile with the tap of a button. With the app, you have a custom QR code that links directly to your profile for Event Organizers to follow you, like your events & keep the connection going.
- During your conversations, pull up your profile on the app to display your custom Facility Marketplace, Event Marketplace & posts on the go. Encourage users to follow you on the app. Going forward, this means they will get alerted on your posts & events added to Playeasy.
- The Playeasy app is live in Apple’s App Store & the Google Play Store 🎉 Download today to dig into how your profile looks on mobile.
Showcase Your New Destination Profile in Your 1×1 Meetings
- For conferences, it’s best to have your Facilities updated, Events added, Local Businesses uploaded & photos added so you can show potential partners all you have to offer in one place. You can walk through Destination profile to paint the full picture of your offerings by tapping through your Facility Marketplace, Event Marketplace, Local Business Marketplace & more.
- Add as many images to your profile & Marketed Events as you’d like to stand out & give viewers the best understanding of who you are. Images can be up to 2MB. If you need assistance with file size or dimensions, reach out to the Playeasy team & we can adjust sizing.
Time for Kickoff – During the Conference
Now that you’re all set up, it’s go time. During the Symposium, bring up your Facility Marketplace, Event Marketplace & Local Business Marketplace in your meetings to show off all you have to offer. Throughout the event, open the Playeasy app, head to your profile & tap the ‘share’ button on the top right next to the ‘follow’ + icon. This will pull up your own personal QR code & will bring attendees directly to your Playeasy profile in the app, or in their internet browser if they haven’t downloaded yet. Be sure to display your printed custom QR Codes at your booth. Pro tip: print an extra to put in your badge!
Next, make sure new connections hit that + button to follow you on Playeasy. This will easily keep them in touch with you once the event is over.
After the Buzzer – After the Conference
When you return, we recommend following up with your new connections & contacts from your meetings. You can message these contacts directly on Playeasy to continue the conversation. Playeasy contact cards display phone number & email to enhance that connection. Post on Playeasy & your socials to share about your experience & keep your brand top of mind. Follow back your new followers to establish that relationship. Also, market any new events you win to start growing the event & gaining traction early!
Stay in Touch
We hope to see you at a conference this year! We are thrilled for you to utilize these features during your conferences. Be sure to utilize the Playeasy App & your profile as a marketing & connection tool during open marketplace time, networking sessions & 1×1 meetings. We’re here to help if you’d like to connect on our new enhancements & how to best take advantage of your membership. Please feel free to contact our team here.
Follow us on Playeasy to stay in the loop on our product announcements & how-to’s going forward